Aloe Vera is also known as ghrita kumara
in Sanskrit. Aloe Vera plant has been known
and used for centuries for its beauty, medicinal
and skin care properties. Aloe Vera is the
clear, jelly-like substance found in the inner
part of the aloe plant leaf. Aloe Vera
works as a drink on thirsty skin. Instantly
hydrates or naturally moisturizes dry, normal and
oily skins. Makes skin healthy and happy. Aloe
Vera feeds skin with minerals, vitamins and
antioxidants. Aloe Vera helps with sunburn
through its powerful healing activity at the
epithelial level of the skin, a layer of cells
that cover the body. It acts as a protective layer
on the skin and helps replenish its moisture.
Benefits of Aloe Vera for Your Face and Skin -
• Soothe Sunburn - With cooling properties, Aloe Vera is the perfect Source for sunburned skin. It provides a protective layer to the skin which helps retain moisture.
• Moisturize - For a moisturizer that doesn’t leave a greasy film on your face, look no further than Aloe Vera. It softens the skin without clogging pores. Aloe Vera can also be used as an aftershave treatment as it will both hydrate the skin and help heal razor burn and small nicks.
• Fight Aging - As it is rich in vitamins C and E, so that aloe has the ability to fighting with anti-ageing problems.
• Antioxidants and Vitamins - Aloe Vera is rich sources of antioxidants and vitamins that may help protect skin and hair.
• Hydrating - Aloe Vera juice may help reduce the frequency and appearance of acne.
• Reduce Acne and Infection - It may also help reduce skin conditions like red marks on face, itchy, scaly patches, allergic reaction, swollen skin, painful skin and irritation skin.
• Lighten Blemishes -Aloe Vera with some added lemon juice; it may also help to lighten age spots and freckles.
Recommends for Your Face and Skin
• Body Wash Aloe
• Skin Beauty Aloe Vera and Mogra (Jasmine) Soap
• Body Moisturizer Honey, Almond and Aloe Vera Lotion
• Body Hydrate Aloe Vera Gel
• Body Protector Kumkumadi Natural Sun Protector SPF 50
Do it yourself -
• Aloe Vera for Dry Skin - Take some Body Hydrate Aloe Vera Gel, a pinch of turmeric, a teaspoon of honey, a teaspoon of milk and a few drops of rose water. Blend this mix till you get a paste. Apply it and leave in for about 20 minutes or so.
• Aloe Vera for Sensitive Skin - Take some Body Hydrate Aloe Vera Gel, cucumber juice, yogurt and rose oil and blend them to a paste. Apply and leave for around 20 minutes, then rinse it off.
• Aloe Vera Scrub - Take half a cup of fresh Body Hydrate Aloe Vera Gel, a cup of sugar and two tablespoons of lemon juice. The sugar will help exfoliate and scrub off dead skin, the aloe vera will deep clean the skin and the lemon will help fade out scars and tan. Stir the three ingredients together and use it to scrub both face and body.
• Aloe Vera for Acne - Take some Body Hydrate Aloe Vera Gel, blended walnuts with flour like consistency and honey. Aloe Vera's Gel healing properties coupled with the anti-oxidants from honey will leave you with smooth and clear skin.
Benefits of Aloe Vera for Your Hair -
• Promote Healthy Hair Growth: - Aloe Vera may help activate new hair growth by increasing the blood circulation to the scalp, and delivering several important vitamins and minerals. It repairs dead skin cells on the scalp.
• Reduce Dandruff: - Dandruff has a number of causes, including dry hair, fungal infections (It gets the name ringworm because the fungus makes circular marks on the scalp. This infection affects your scalp and hair shafts, causing small patches of itchy, scaly skin.), and irritated, oily scalp. Aloe Vera helps with all these conditions.
• Nourish and condition hair and scalp: - Just as it moisturizes the skin, Aloe Vera softens and conditions the hair. Regular use helps restore shine and vitality.
Recommends for Your Hair
Do it yourself -
• Aloe Vera and Castor Oil - In a bowl, mix both ingredients until you get a smooth and consistent paste. Apply this mixture to your scalp and hair. Make sure you focus mostly on roots and tips. Once your hair is fully covered in the mixture, cover it with a shower cap and sleep. In the morning, wash the mixture off with a Hair Renew Rice Protein and Aloe Vera Shampoo.
• Aloe Vera and Honey - Take some honey, Aloe vera gel and coconut oil and mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Massage the mixture on your scalp and then work it down to the tips of your hair. Once you have applied, leave it for about 20 minutes before washing it off with cold water and Hair Renew Rice Protein and Aloe Vera Shampoo. Coconut oil and honey are said to be amazing conditioners that help seal the moisture in your hair.
• Aloe Vera and Amla - Take 1 tablespoon each of crushed amla pulp and Aloe Vera Gel in a bowl. Mix using a spoon and apply paste to your scalp and cover with a shower cap. Wait for 30 to 40 minutes and then rinse your scalp with water. Follow this remedy 3 to 4 times every week to see a real difference.