Oolong Classic Tea
This exclusive large leafed hand rolled tea has subtle floral notes with full bodied floral undertones. This is a perfect cup to linger over and reflect on the joys of life, at any time of the day.
Infusion: Greenish / coppery with a slightly fragrant nose.
Dry Leaf: Brown/black long leaves with few silvery tips.
Liquor: Bright yellow.
- Oolong tea is partially oxidized, falling between unfermented green tea and fully fermented black tea.
- It can be steeped several times with each bright yellow infusion delivering typical mellow taste and delicate fragrance.
Matching style with substance every sip of CRAFT HOUSE SPECIAL TEA taste amazing and smells divine, uplifting the mood and creating a sensation of well being and freshness.
Dispatched in approximately 7 Working Days. To save on shipping charges buy multiple products.
- Add half teaspoon of Oolong tea to freshly boiled 200 ml water.
- let it steep for 3 to 4 minutes and strain.
- Add sugar or honey according to taste.