Darjeeling Vintage Tea
This Whole leaf tea is the prized pick of the Spring batch. This brew has a warm rich flavour comparable only that of to the exclusive heady taste of Muscatel grapes in sunlit vine yards.
Infusion: Rounded and plain green/brown leaves and silvery tips.
Dry Leaf: Green with a mild grassy nose.
Liquor: Light golden.
Organic Darjeeling - Pure Whole Leaf - Black Tea
FTGFOP - 1S - Fine Tippy Golden Flowery Orange Pekoe Super Grade
- This tea with its complex bouquet flavours is generally enjoyed without milk or sugar by the tea lovers.
- Superior packaging ensures that every leaf in the pack retains its freshness and imparts full flavour to the brew.
Dispatched in approximately 7 Working Days. To save on shipping charges buy multiple products.
- Place tea leaves in a pre-warm tea pot, pour freshly boiled water and brew for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Serve tea through a strainer.
- Recommended to drink black to savour the delicate aroma.
- However sugar, milk, lemon and honey may be added as per taste.