Brass Ashtalakshami Set with Wood Frame
This Ashtalakshmi sculpture is made of brass. Ashtalakshmi are a group of eight manifestations of Devi Lakshmi, the Hindu goddess of wealth.Read More...
This exclusive Handicraft product is available at our stores but not available for online sale (due to product weight). For online purchase of this product, kindly email your shipping address to email@example.com enabling to check the possibility of sending this product by courier.
This Ashtalakshmi sculpture is made of brass . Bass is a very strong and long lasting material. Brass is well known for its grasping capacity. It often has a bright golden appearance. Ashtalakshmi are a group of eight manifestations of Devi Lakshmi, the Hindu goddess of wealth. She presides over eight sources of wealth:"Wealth" in the context of Ashta-Lakshmi means prosperity, good health, knowledge, strength, progeny, and power. This ashtalakshmi set comes with wooden frame to display brass sculptures. This highly preferred for devotional and home decoration purpose or for gifting purpose.
The eight forms of Laxmi are:
1) Dhan Lakshmi or Vaibhav Lakshmi (The Goddess of Prosperity and Wealth) - Wealth of money and riches : "Dhan" and "Vaibhav" mean money, riches, fortune and income. It is the usual way we perceive and understand wealth. This wealth is of great importance to one who wishes to live an enriched and happy life.
2) Gaja Lakshmi (The Elephant Goddess) - Wealth of Elephants or vehicles : "Gaj" means elephant and it symbolizes the vehicles we use to transport ourselves. It also means mobility in life and ease of travel.
3) Adi Lakshmi (The Primeval Goddess) - Wealth of endless prosperity. Goddess of no beginnings or end : "Adi" means eternal existence. Adi Lakshmi signifies the never-ending nature of the Goddess. She has no start and no end. She is continuous. Wealth should therefore, flow continuously also. It too has always been there and always will be there.
4) Vijay Lakshmi (The Goddess of Victory)- Wealth of victory, perserverance, courage, and confidence : "Vijay" means victory. This Goddess symbolizes the wealth of courage, confidence, fearlessness and victory. This wealth strengthens our character and keeps us moving along successfully on our life path.
5) Dhairya Lakshmi (The Goddess of Valor and Courage)- Wealth of patience, strategy, planning, objectivity : "Dhairya" means patience. This wealth gives us the spiritual strength to face good and bad times with equal ease. It signifies the importance of planning and strategy in all our actions so we may move with caution and reach our target each time.
6) Dhanya Lakshmi (Goddess of Food Grains)- Wealth of grain, food, nourishment, and health : "Dhanya" means grain. Food is our most basic and most important wealth. We need food to sustain life. Being wealthy means we have abundance of food that keeps us nourished and healthy.
7) Vidya Lakshmi (The Goddess of Knowledge) - Wealth of education, knowledge, skills : "Vidya" means knowledge. To be knowledgeable means that we have skills of various kinds. We have general information about our local, national, and international issues. We can partake in sharing information.
8) Santana Lakshmi (The Goddess of Progeny)- Wealth of children, legacy, family, friends, well wishers : "Santan" means children. Goddess Lakshmi symbolizes the social nature of man. We need each other. Children are our wealth. They are our future. The family is the basic unit of people who bring up their children. Life moves forward through its children.
Kindly Note : These are all handcrafted items, therefore there could be some variation in Colors / Print / Pattern. If Required, we will email stock images for your selection. Dispatched in approximately 7 Working Days. To save on shipping charges buy multiple products.